10-312A and 10-312D, magic user with wand and staff and fighter with shortsword.

• Moonglum
  • Moonglum's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 months 2 weeks ago #1995 by Moonglum
Moonglum created the topic: 10-312A and 10-312D, magic user with wand and staff and fighter with shortsword.
So, just got these two finished, two old Larry Elmore pieces sculpted by Dennis Mize. They are both really kind of nice, I just wonder if I went crazy with the pinks on the mage, made her kind of feel a bit Valentiney. The female fighter I'm really fond of, but her eyes ended up being a bit harder than I thought they would. They were so deep set that after I got t hem right, I didn't want to go back in and add any color. Anyhoos, enjoy!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 1 week ago #1996 by ChicagoWiz
ChicagoWiz replied the topic: 10-312A and 10-312D, magic user with wand and staff and fighter with shortsword.
As usual, awesome work! I am looking forward to when I'm not grinding out terrain and troops that I can take the time to really work detailed on figures and get results close to this.

• Moonglum
  • Moonglum's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 months 1 week ago #1998 by Moonglum
Moonglum replied the topic: 10-312A and 10-312D, magic user with wand and staff and fighter with shortsword.
Thanks! I have never really paintd anything speedy, just like taking my time and relax. My wife does yoga to relax, I paint miniatures.

More
6 months 1 week ago #2012 by DarkPoet77
DarkPoet77 replied the topic: 10-312A and 10-312D, magic user with wand and staff and fighter with shortsword.
Agreed, very well done good sir!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moonglum

Moderators: MoonglumT-charrossrodman