03-004 King of the Realm

• Moonglum
  • Moonglum's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 years 2 months ago #1910 by Moonglum
03-004 King of the Realm was created by Moonglum
Hi again guys,

here's a new on I just got done last night with from that old set of Kings (Lords of the Land) that are now being sold separately by Iron Wind. I really like this figure a lot and I really liked having the big, empty round shield to play with. It's hard to figure out exactly what to do on those sometimes, but I tried to do a nasty little dragon on it. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy him!

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: DarkPoet77

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #1911 by ChicagoWiz
Replied by ChicagoWiz on topic 03-004 King of the Realm
Wow! Great work all around. So cool to see.

Do you use a static applicator for your grass, or just clump it on?

More
2 years 2 months ago #1912 by DarkPoet77
Replied by DarkPoet77 on topic 03-004 King of the Realm
Definitely one of those pieces that deserves a spot on the battlefield leading his army! Very nicely done, and that freehand dragon is awesome given how small it is.

• Moonglum
  • Moonglum's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 years 2 months ago #1914 by Moonglum
Replied by Moonglum on topic 03-004 King of the Realm
Thank you gents!

Yeah, the dragon was actually kind of fun to do. I always run into a bit of problem figuring out what to do with shields and it usually ends up being a kindergarten drawing of something. This one was a dragon, for the chick I finished a little while ago, a pegasus.

ChicagoWiz, for my grass I usually have a little baggie with some grass in it. Then I put either super glue or elmers glue where I want the grass to be and put the mini in the baggie so the grass covers the glue. I let it sit there for a few seconds and then pill it out, hang it upside down and blow all the extra grass off. It's really pretty easy!

Moderators: MoonglumT-charrossrodman