a Plethora of newly painted figures.

• Moonglum
  • Moonglum's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 months 5 days ago #2141 by Moonglum
a Plethora of newly painted figures. was created by Moonglum
Hi all, so here is what I've been working on in the last months and weeks. I had a few weeks of high production, as I was able to paint basically all evening long for as long as I could stand to.

Here are some Hackmaster figures:

and here is a classic Dennis Mize Cleric, seemlingly friendly, but ready, just in case:

and a Chaos Wars figure, the Elf Warlord that Tom Meier sculpted for the First Kickstarter, which is an absolutely beautiful figure and very much in that small 25mm scale, but with a Tom Meier of the 21st century in all his sculpting glory. If he was a great sculptor back then, he is insanely talented now:

And another old Dennis Mize sculpt, as per the underside of the base from 1984, a very familiar looking martial artist master:

Anhow, enjoy!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MisterFrauBlucher
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
6 months 2 days ago - 6 months 2 days ago #2142 by MisterFrauBlucher
Replied by MisterFrauBlucher on topic a Plethora of newly painted figures.
Wow, Moonglum. As always, my words are insufficient for the glory you deserve. The skin tones are fantastic!

That cleric with the hidden flail reminds me of another old RP sculpt, of a wizard with a sword behind his back.

The Bruce Lee fig is really nice.

I take it all these are 28 mil, except for the elf?

That Meier elf is really awesome, and your paint job makes it shine even more. Well done!
Last edit: 6 months 2 days ago by MisterFrauBlucher.

• Moonglum
  • Moonglum's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 months 2 days ago #2143 by Moonglum
Replied by Moonglum on topic a Plethora of newly painted figures.
A wizard with sword behind his back and flowers in his hand? Got that one!

The first three Hackmaster figures are larger and bulkier, then the last three are more akin to what we think of as 25mm, like in the good old days! Tom Meier's Elf is very fine and delicate and 25mm.

Moderators: MoonglumT-charrossrodman