More Shadowrun miniatures! Meta-humans from set 20-518

• Moonglum
  • Moonglum's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 months 2 weeks ago #2219 by Moonglum
Hello to all the mice and crickets!

I haven't actually posted for a little while, so apologize to anybody who may frequent the forums. I've been painting rather voraciously however between work trips, so it's time to show off a few of my recent little projects!

I've been working on Shadowrun figures recently, which are kind of a departure from fantasy, but fun as well because you're working with guns and modern weapons and in theory the colors of modern clothing, so I can get on occasion a little brighter without any fear of it looking ridiculous. I also get to mess around more with hair color.

So with these next figures:

20-518, Meta-Human Subtypes, a set of four. I'm still working on the Cyclops, but he's a pretty large figure and I'm guessing will be done in a few weeks.

very cool little figures, full of personality, I'd highly recommend them. I've never played Shadowrun but these figures give off such a punk/scifi/fantasy vibe, that painting them becomes kind of addictive!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #2225 by sparfell
Very vivid colors. Brillant paint job as ever !

• Moonglum
  • Moonglum's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 months 2 weeks ago #2226 by Moonglum
Thanks Sparfell! I feel that this cyberpunk genre gives me so many color options that might be a bit harder to get away with in the fantasy genre.

Moderators: MoonglumT-charrossrodman