Gallery-Personalities-maintenance

• Moonglum
  • Moonglum's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 2 months ago #1479 by Moonglum
Gallery-Personalities-maintenance was created by Moonglum
Hi all,

somehow I think I did something as I was attempting to add something to the Gallery for Personalities and Things that Go Bump in the Night that I ended up deleting all the photos there. I just went back and replaced them so all should be fine. Having said that, if you submitted something that you don't see in the gallery under that tab, please let me know and resend it, and I'll get it put in there as soon as possible. So sorry for the mess up, not at all sure what I did to cause this dilemma, if I did indeed cause it!

And of course I'll just take advantage of writing this to plug the gallery in itself. I've put in there lots of photos that came from the catalogue, and stuff that I've painted as well, and we do have some other contributors, whom I thank greatly. The success and variety of the gallery is however dependent upon all of you out there who paint Partha and would like to show your work off there. I've got a number of categories set up, and have for example just set up one of Advanced Dungeons and Dragons, referring to those figures that Partha worked on I think in the 90's under the TSR license, as I just got a submission for a Displacer Beast from that series. Keep in mind of course, that those aren't sold any longer by Iron Wind Metals/Ral Partha, as they no longer have that license, but we can certainly celebrate those figures in the gallery!

So if you have anything you'd like to show off in a more permanent forum, the gallery is a great place to do so. I may have to edit the photo if it's too large, and I do crop them if there is too much space around them, because the focus should be on the figures themselves, but we welcome everybody to submit more of their marvelous painted Partha figures!

Thanks,
Mark aka Moonglum

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #1482 by rholds
Replied by rholds on topic Gallery-Personalities-maintenance
I don't have any pics yet, but down the road maybe. What is the size and dimensions of pics you need? I don't mind editing them before sending...

• Moonglum
  • Moonglum's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 2 months ago #1483 by Moonglum
Replied by Moonglum on topic Gallery-Personalities-maintenance
I try to generally keep them no bigger than 500 x 500, unless there are lots of figures in the picture, then usually not larger than 750 x something. I try to keep too much extra space on the outside of the figure so the focus is on the figure itself and you can actually see the paint job.

I'll be looking forward to seeing some of your pictures soon!

Moderators: MoonglumT-charrossrodman